Thursday, February 20, 2014

Saves Thin Hair, and Grows Thick Curls

Ginger





A Cure for Slow Growth, and Thin Hairlines?





A healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy hair. I have tested Ginger powder and pure Ginger by stirring a teaspoon into a deep conditioning masque, and hair oils. I have found ginger powder aids in scalp circulation, the immediate tingle wakes my scalp up! The moment the warm masque was applied, I could feel the  A pinch of pure ginger powder may be able to benefit those with thinning hair, and slow growth issues acting as a fertilizer to help give hair a natural growth spurt! 




Fresh Ginger root contains magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and vitamins, that help in making your hair stronger, healthier and shinier. One way to extract the goodness of fresh ginger is to warm the chopped, or grated root in olive oil.  I have mixed this ginger oil and used on my hairline. I belive the combinitation of JBCO and this Ginger oil has helped me to re-grow sparse areas, and strengthen my delicate 4c strands. 




 Thoes with slow growth issues can apply this ginger oil mixture over night. Unlike many other ingredients that stimulate hair growth, the smell of ginger is pleasant, yet potent. Aroma is a big deal for me. A product can contain the best ingrediatens, but if the smell is unpleseant, I probably will not stick with it. Sulfor, and anything pudgent, sends me running, dispite its main positive properties. However, the intoxicating scent of ginger, combinted with natural essences, gives both, my sences and my strands a 'pick-me-up'. One of my favorits combinations use fresh orange peels steeped in olive oil. The duo of citrus, and ginger satifiys my nose, while the  rich fatty acids nurish to limit dandruff, close cuticles, promote blood flow.

 Ginger is known to be a mild stimulant and can be used to promote circulation. This same benefit of ginger that supports circulation has also been shown to help lower high blood pressure, keep the blood flowing to prevent blood clots, And Ginger has been proven to burn Fat, in case you needed another reason to try this super root!


Do You  use ginger in your beauty, and hair care routien? What spices do you have in your beauty pantry?



No comments:

Post a Comment