Saturday, May 24, 2014

HOW LONG SHOULD YOU USE A PRODUCT BEFORE YOU REALIZE ITS GREAT OR BAD FOR YOUR HAIR

HOW LONG DO YOU USE A PRODUCT BEFORE YOU REALIZE ITS 





GREAT OR BAD 
FOR YOUR Natural HAIR





Countless times I have sworn off a hair product, only to revisit it later. This has happened so many times, I no longer toss the products I don't like. Because of this, I am saving money, and expanding my hair horizons. If a styling creme didn't hold my twistout, perhaps its good enough to perfect my puff?  Here are more tips &  Finding alternative uses, and easy fixes for a lack luster product.

Before You Toss it, Give it Another Try.  


 Before you give a thumbs down,  set aside 2 to 3 weeks of consistent use, making sure the application of the products are correct. 

Give it another try. So many things can have an effect on how a product acts in your hair. Weather, Your hair cut, other products, and your hairs health, can all have an effect on final results when using product. Some products do not mix well together. Are you getting flakes? Hair too gooey? Hair became sticky? If you used a product and your were unhappy with the results, give it another try, and layer it with an alternative product. If you are still unhappy revisit the product when the weather is different. Hated it in the summer? You may Love it in the winter!

Mix it with.... I cannot count how many times I have ran out to buy a conditioner that others have raved about,  only to be disappointed. Not enough slip, hated the smell, not heavy enough? When I am presented with theses problems, I mix until satisfied. If  more slip is needed, add Grapeseed oil. If the conditioner is not thick enough,  add JBCO to the bottle and enjoy. Some products do not mix well can can result in flakes, adding oil, water, or swapping for  an alternative product  may cut out any flakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment