Monday, August 26, 2013

My Curls Smell Like Cookies! And Melts in my Hands!

My Curls Smell Like Cookies! And Melts in my Hands! 


I washed, conditioned and detangled my hair, rinsed and plopped dried my hair. I applied this to my hair in sections. Immediately my hair was softened and I could feel that my hair loved everything about this stuff. Section after section my hair felt amazing and the smell... Mmm heavenly, like my favorite cookies! I left this on overnight and rinsed in the morning. 


My hair felt soft, and smooth. It rinsed out clean and didn't leave a residue feeling. My type 4  curls were  hydrated and frizz free. And I could feel that it had penetrated my hair. I noticed a bit of a strengthening affect because there was less shedding when I was styling my hair afterwards. The packet was 2$. And I'm glad I decided to go with this out of the other options.  I am very pleased with this, will buy again and would suggest this to anyone who likes macadamia oil, needs a moisturizing treatment or just want to revitalize their hair. 

My only gripe... I just wish they made this in a jar or bottle size, it would just make it a bit more convenient. 



What it promises: Macadamia oil hydrating deep conditioning hair treatment with keratin, is an
ultra-restorative, moisturizing treatment that will rejuvenate dry damaged chemically treated or over processed hair. Macadamia oil, native to Australia, is known for its absorbing deep penetrating and cuticle sealing qualities while leaving even the most damaged hair soft and nourished for incredible shine. Treat you hair with this nourishing treatment. I have a feeling Australian’s know a thing or two about curly, frizzy hair.






                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment