Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Meet this Curly Girl | Vanessa

Meet this Curly Girl   | Vanessa 


Big Chopper Vanessa 


Name:          Vanessa 
Location:      Brooklyn, NY
Occupation:  Student/ Vocalist 





Indigenous Curls:    How Long have you been natural?
Vanessa:  3 Years. I Big Chopped. 

Curls in a Puff 

Indigenous Curls:   What are your product Must Haves?
Vanessa: I use cream of nature Moroccan argon shampoo and conditioning 

treatment for cleansing.
For sealing and moisture, I use Indian hemp pomade or African Pride hair 

moisturizing cream. 



Indigenous Curls:  I love that shampoo! Its sulfate free,  and leaves my hair clean, and super soft! When I do use shampoo, this is the one I reach for. 
Vanessa: I was recently put on to the Cantu hair moisturizer, I've been using that recently for moisture and sealing.





Indigenous CurlsWhat is your go to Hair style? 
Vanessa: I wear protective styles often. I rarely wear my hair out, mostly because I'm lazy to do it. When I do wear it out, its during the summer. I wear twistouts, and wash & Go's


Vanessa's Twistout






Indigenous Curls Thanks Vanessa For sharing Her MUST HAVES with Us! Want to be featured? Visit our Contact Us Page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment